Server/Waiter/Waitress - 63rd&1st - Cobham
*Please note that the average TRONC payment per hour is 4. While this payment is not guaranteed, it does represent the national average across all our stores. Therefore, gratuity payments may vary according to the store in which you work.*
Manhattan + XXXX. Day + Night. Tunes + Chill. You + Us?
63rd+1st invites our guests to step away from it all and offers tempting sharing plates and a curated selection of cocktails, spirits, beers and wine. Our staff are experts. They exude a passion for cocktails and service - it's their craft. Visit our website to find out more our brand, our food and our style - www.63rdand1st.co.uk.
We are looking for Servers with a positive attitude, drive and ambition who want an exciting and progressive career within a new hospitality brand. Experience is not important, your ambition, enthusiasm and drive will be met by us with development, progression, and support whether that is through our growing Apprenticeship scheme or our Leadership development programme. We are truly passionate about cultivating talent and helping it flourish here at 63rd+1st!
Using your strong customer experience background, you will be responsible for making sure that the needs of our guests are always being met. You will do this by taking the time to listen and then providing helpful and knowledgeable recommendations and suggestions. Your strong communication skills and charismatic style will ensure that our guests are having the best experience that they can in our venue.
The successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Great positive, 'can-do' attitude, willing to get stuck in and be part of a team.
- A strong work ethic with the desire to learn and develop.
- Be a team player who is organised, hard-working and able to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills.
About the Business
This is a new bespoke brand offering with the backing of an established global business. We offer a fun, lively working environment and competitive salary. We are passionate about ensuring our people are well and truly looked after so please see below for the great benefits that come with this brilliant role:
- Apprenticeships at progressive skill levels available for all.
- Leadership Development Programmes, giving you the skills to succeed on your career journey.
- Full technical training delivered through craft skills workshops.
- Personal Career Development Support & Training.
- 28 days' holiday incl. bank holidays.
- Flexible working pattern.
- We value the importance of work life balance, that is why if at times we ask you to work extra hours, you will be paid for each extra hour that you work.
- All gratuities are paid to the team, and these are unlimited.
- Weekly pay.
- Company pension.
- 50% off in all our restaurants.
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral.
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way!
Please note, candidates must be over compulsory school age to apply for this position.