Restaurant Supervisor - St Andrews, Fife
Fairmont St. Andrews encapsulates luxury and this experience begins and ends with our colleagues. Fairmont St Andrews is one of Scotland’s most iconic 5-star luxury hotels and resorts in the home of golf.
Our 213-bedroom property is located on the outskirts of St Andrews, boasting 2 championship golf courses and an award-winning spa and leisure facility. With multiple food and beverage venues on site, including our two AA Rosette Restaurant, St Andrews Clubhouse & Grill - serving the finest Scottish steak and seafood, we are able to offer our guests a world class experience for dining and leisure activities, right here on property.
Within 20 minutes from Leuchars Railway station and 35 minutes from Dundee, we are an easy commute from numerous Scottish destinations.
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: St Andrews, Scotland
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
As Restaurant Supervisor you will be supervising and delivering operations smoothly and efficiently, dealing with guests’ queries and complaints, and creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues.
If you are an ambitious Food & Beverage professional looking to develop your leadership skills and passionate about guiding your team to success, then we are looking for you!
A little bit about what you will be doing:
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints;
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Assist in monitoring inventory and inventory control
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Staff shuttle service to/from St Andrews
- Complimentary staff canteen
- 50% off dining in our Food and Beverage outlets
- Employee rates for Spa treatments and green fees
- Access to gym and pool services
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Regular social events
"Diversity & Inclusion for Accor means welcoming each and everyone and respecting their differences by giving priority only to qualities and skills in extending employment and development opportunities.
Our ambition is to provide meaningful employment, a warm and welcoming culture, excellent working conditions and to promote the development of all people, including those with disabilities.
Do not hesitate to let us know of any specific needs you may have so that we can take them into consideration."