Bartender - St Andrews, Fife
Fairmont St. Andrews encapsulates luxury and this experience begins and ends with our colleagues. Fairmont St Andrews is one of Scotland’s most iconic 5-star luxury hotels and resorts in the home of golf.
Our 213-bedroom property is located on the outskirts of St Andrews, boasting 2 championship golf courses and an award-winning spa and leisure facility. With multiple food and beverage venues on site, including our two AA Rosette Restaurant, St Andrews Clubhouse & Grill - serving the finest Scottish steak and seafood, we are able to offer our guests a world class experience for dining and leisure activities, right here on property.
Within 20 minutes from Leuchars Railway station and 35 minutes from Dundee, we are an easy commute from numerous Scottish destinations.
Job Title: Bartender (Full-time)
Location: St Andrews, Scotland
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
As Bartender you will work with a team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
A little bit about what you will be doing:
- Creating cocktails using fresh ingredients
- Create drinks at a consistently high standard
- Assist in the preparation of all beverages, both hot and cold
- Understanding the ingredients of cocktails and other drinks/beverages to enable you to confidently answer customer queries etc and to assist and help train other team members.
- Assist with general Bar Tender duties to include taking and making reservations, taking and serving orders, cleaning and preparing tables/bar area & storage and preparing the bill & taking payment
- Ensuring compliance with sanitation, hygiene, health & safety legislation and organisational quality requirements
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Good knowledge of wine & spirits
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Staff shuttle service to/from St Andrews
- Complimentary staff canteen
- 50% off dining in our Food and Beverage outlets
- Employee rates for Spa treatments and green fees
- Access to gym and pool services
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Regular social events
"Diversity & Inclusion for Accor means welcoming each and everyone and respecting their differences by giving priority only to qualities and skills in extending employment and development opportunities.
Our ambition is to provide meaningful employment, a warm and welcoming culture, excellent working conditions and to promote the development of all people, including those with disabilities.
Do not hesitate to let us know of any specific needs you may have so that we can take them into consideration."