Food & Beverage Server - St Andrews, Fife
Fairmont St. Andrews encapsulates luxury and this experience begins and ends with our colleagues. Fairmont St Andrews is one of Scotland’s most iconic 5-star luxury hotels and resorts in the home of golf.
Our 213-bedroom property is located on the outskirts of St Andrews, boasting 2 championship golf courses and an award-winning spa and leisure facility. With multiple food and beverage venues on site, including our two AA Rosette Restaurant, St Andrews Clubhouse & Grill - serving the finest Scottish steak and seafood, we are able to offer our guests a world class experience for dining and leisure activities, right here on property.
Within 20 minutes from Leuchars Railway station and 35 minutes from Dundee, we are an easy commute from numerous Scottish destinations.
Job Title: Food & Beverage Server
Location: St Andrews, Scotland
Contract: Permanent - Full-time
As Food & Beverage Server you are responsible for providing guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
You will maximise customer satisfaction through anticipating guest requests and responding to special requests positively.
A little bit about what you will be doing:
- To take table orders for all food and beverage ensuring knowledge of the menu and all products
- To attend to all of our brand trainings
- To work behind the bar as a bar server on occasions, and to supervise the smooth running of the outlet
- To attend to all guest requests, being constantly aware of anticipating guests needs and to remain in the restaurant at all times during service
- To ensure smooth running of each table
- Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Staff shuttle service to/from St Andrews
- Complimentary staff canteen
- 50% off dining in our Food and Beverage outlets
- Employee rates for Spa treatments and green fees
- Access to gym and pool services
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Regular social events
"Diversity & Inclusion for Accor means welcoming each and everyone and respecting their differences by giving priority only to qualities and skills in extending employment and development opportunities.
Our ambition is to provide meaningful employment, a warm and welcoming culture, excellent working conditions and to promote the development of all people, including those with disabilities.
Do not hesitate to let us know of any specific needs you may have so that we can take them into consideration."