Bartender - Buckinghamshire Golf Company Ltd
Welcome to Buckinghamshire Golf Club!
Found in Denham, the Buckinghamshire Golf Club is a private members club with an idyllic 18-hole championship golf course and clubhouse.
The golf course was designed by legendary Ryder Cup Captain, John Jacobs who went to great lengths to turn the estate’s rolling parkland into a mature and challenging golf course beyond its years.
The club has the honour of being the Home of the Ladies European Tour and testament to the quality of the course we have hosted many previous professional events over the years. Including the most recent Rose Ladies Series, the Anderson Consulting World Match Play, European Seniors Tournament of Champions hosted by Gary Player and ISPS HANDA Ladies European Masters.
Bartender 26,800 per annum
Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II listed fully refurbished manor house and an 18-hole championship golf in Denham country park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has recently been acquired by the Arora Group who have aspirations to improve all aspects of the club making this a fantastic time to join the team.
Following a multimillion-pound renovation to the Clubhouse, we are expected to re-open our doors in spring 2024. As we continue to elevate our culinary offerings, we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Bartender/Mixologist to join our dynamic food & beverage team and launch our new formal and casual dining areas, including Orangery Restaurant, Spike Bar, Chefs Table, Halfway House and Locker Lounge.
As our Bartender/ Mixologist, you will serve as a beacon of exceptional service and exquisite flavours, defining the essence of our restaurant, bar and lounge experience. You will be devoted to turning moments into memories for our members and guests alike, your impeccable guest service and fervour for mixology are reasons to raise a toast!
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar luxury role is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of cocktails, including spirits, wines, and beers is essential.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a genuine passion for guest satisfaction.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to delivering Flawless service.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Personal transportation and residence within reasonable drive of Denham Green.
- To provide consistent and exceptional guest service with goal of surpassing expectations at all times.
- To Meet, greet and seat guests in a timely and warmly manner.
- Create innovative and unique cocktails while adhering to quality and