Wating Staff - Part Time (24 hours per week) - Buckinghamshire Golf Company Ltd
Welcome to Buckinghamshire Golf Club!
Found in Denham, the Buckinghamshire Golf Club is a private members club with an idyllic 18-hole championship golf course and clubhouse.
The golf course was designed by legendary Ryder Cup Captain, John Jacobs who went to great lengths to turn the estate’s rolling parkland into a mature and challenging golf course beyond its years.
The club has the honour of being the Home of the Ladies European Tour and testament to the quality of the course we have hosted many previous professional events over the years. Including the most recent Rose Ladies Series, the Anderson Consulting World Match Play, European Seniors Tournament of Champions hosted by Gary Player and ISPS HANDA Ladies European Masters.
Wating Staff - Part Time (24 hours per week) Competitive
Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II listed fully refurbished manor house and an 18-hole championship golf in Denham country park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has recently been acquired by the Arora Group who have aspirations to improve all aspects of the club making this a fantastic time to join the team.
Following a multimillion-pound renovation to the Clubhouse, we are expected to re-open our doors in spring 2024. As we continue to elevate our culinary offerings, we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Waiting Staff to join our food & beverage team and launch our new formal and casual dining areas, including Orangery Restaurant, Spike Bar, Chefs Table, Halfway House and Locker Lounge. Our Waiting Staff will delight and captivate members and guests alike with exceptional service, creating unforgettable moments & experiences.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a restaurant or upscale hospitality environment is preferred.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a genuine passion for guest satisfaction.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to delivering Flawless service.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage operations in a luxury setting is advantageous.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Personal transportation and residence within reasonable drive of Denham Green.
- To provide consistent and exceptional guest service with goal of surpassing expectations at all times.
- To Meet, greet and seat guests in a timely and warmly manner.
- Ensure a seamless dining experience for guests, demonstrating precision and attention to detail.
- Participate in training and development opportunities provided to maximise any opportunities for up-selling and improving the business success of your department
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of dining areas, ensuring a we