Night Porter - Buckinghamshire Golf Company Ltd
Welcome to Buckinghamshire Golf Club!
Found in Denham, the Buckinghamshire Golf Club is a private members club with an idyllic 18-hole championship golf course and clubhouse.
The golf course was designed by legendary Ryder Cup Captain, John Jacobs who went to great lengths to turn the estate’s rolling parkland into a mature and challenging golf course beyond its years.
The club has the honour of being the Home of the Ladies European Tour and testament to the quality of the course we have hosted many previous professional events over the years. Including the most recent Rose Ladies Series, the Anderson Consulting World Match Play, European Seniors Tournament of Champions hosted by Gary Player and ISPS HANDA Ladies European Masters.
Night Porter Competitive
Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II listed manor house and an 18 -hole championship golf in Denham country park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has recently been acquired by the Arora Group who have aspirations to improve all aspects of the club making this a fantastic time to join the team.
Buckinghamshire Golf Club is looking for Night Porter resposible for ensuring the seamless operation of the clubhouse after-hours with a strong emphasis on customer service. This position involves a combination of tasks, with a primary focus on the service to members and guests after-hours, basic clubhouse cleaning, security and safety.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the main point of contact for members and guests during late-night arrivals and early-morning departures.
- Provide exceptional customer service by addressing inquiries, requests, and concerns promptly and professionally.
- Assist members and guests with requests or services required during the night hours.
- Address and coordinate any out-of-hours service requests, such as room service or maintenance issues.
- Manage incoming calls and inquiries during night hours, providing information and assistance as needed.
- Act as a liaison between members, guests, and other departments within the club, relaying messages and requests as appropriate.
- Conduct regular security patrols of the clubhouse to ensure the safety of members, guests, and club property.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for any emergency situations, coordinating responses and contacting relevant personnel as needed.
- Perform basic cleaning duties to maintain the cleanliness and presentation of the clubhouse during the night hours.
- Restock towels and amenities in common areas, including restrooms and locker room facilities.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a Club or Hotel environment
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with a team