Front of House Team Member - Bedford, Bedfordshire
Do you have what it takes to work for one of the fastest-growing restaurant brands?
The opportunity is here!
German Doner Kebab is changing the perception of the kebab world. Kebabs Done Right. With over 90 restaurants worldwide, we are proud to be a market leader in the Casual Dining sector. With industry-leading levels of service, exceptional food, and an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Now is the time to join our team!
We are looking for Team Members who have what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
You will support and work as part of a team to deliver exceptional food quality, outstanding guest care and amazing service! Your role is very important to us here at GDK as you be the driving force of helping to achieve our brand standards, work within a great team, and ensure every guest leaves the restaurant having had a great experience and they will want to return to us!
Here is what you need:
Restaurant Team Member Front of house:
- Our Guest is first in everything we do.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude.
- Assist guests in choosing meals and drinks and providing additional up-sell information.
- Process guests ‘orders through the POS system.
- Deliver orders to the kitchen and assist in preparing and packing food and beverages.
- Ensure that the portion of food being packed or served looks appealing.
- Promote additional food items to compliment the guest experience & increase sales.
- Process sales, provide guests with receipts and deliver food.
- Greets EVERY guest in a genuine and warm manner.
- Answer the telephone and deal with an enquiry.
- Assemble and package orders to the brand standard.
- Keep all guest areas clean, sanitary, and tidy.
- Ensure that all orders are fully complete and ready to be received by the guest.
- Work to Brand standards and deliver exceptional guest service.
Key skills & knowledge needed for the job:
- Has the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other team members.
- Has the ability to maintain a clean & smart appearance.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all tasks.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful attitude, and always provides excellent guest care.
- Adapts to changing business volume levels with a sense of urgency.
- Can demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu & Allergens.
- Be able to follow instructions to achieve brand standards (The GDK way).
- Ability to fill in daily paperwork in line with GDK standards.
- Maintain the ability to be cross trained in all areas of the kitchen and front counter.
- Believes and cares for exceptional guest service and impeccable standards.
Working for GDK we can offer a full Career Pathway and support you with fantastic progression opportunities!