Individual Restaurants has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Reception Manager to join our, Piccolino Grande Team.
Benefits of becoming our Reception Manager:
- 100% of gratuity and service distributed to the restaurant team.
- Option to earn up to £15 per hour.
- 50% off your total food and drink bill at any of our restaurants, any time.
- Access up to 40% of your earned wages, savings and financial well-being tools through our partners at Wagestream.
- Competitive rates of pay – we pay the best to get the best
- Employer pension contribution
- 15% off at Iceland Foods
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages
- Discounts off hundreds of high street and online retailers
Individual Restaurants are one of the UK’s leading privately owned restaurant groups with 30 upmarket Italian and Grill restaurants in central London, major UK cities, affluent towns, and their suburbs. Our collection includes Piccolino, Riva Blu, Piccolo, and our iconic Bar & Grills.
We are key players in the premium-casual dining market with a stellar reputation as one of the best companies to be part of in our industry.
As a Reception Manager you will represent the brand and welcome the guest on arrival. You will be responsible for managing the reception team, ensuring they provide excellent customer service meeting the company’s standards whilst maximising sales. You will ensure the smooth running of the reception with all areas operating a high-quality service.
Experience in a similar position within hospitality working withinan Italain brand.
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from you as part of the recruitment process, and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. (Asylum, Immigration & Nationality Act 2006).
If you have the passion and drive to be the best and would like to join our family as our new Reception Manager, please click ‘apply’ today. We would love to hear from you!