Repair Centre Assistant - Tolworth
About The Role
Do you have a keen interest in all things technical and mechanical?
Are you highly organised and able to coordinate multiple orders, shipments and deliveries at once?
Are you looking for a fun and fast-paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Repair Centre Assistant, and you’ll have the important role of looking after the needs of our centres when it comes to ordering, shipping and delivering our bowling components and equipment to our centres.
In return you'll get:
- access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes
- optional pension plan
- additional days holiday with length of service up to five days
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan