Head Chef Events - London
Searcys are opening a brand-new event venue this year, located just a stone's throw from Liverpool Street, with staggering view of the city, we are excited to be looking for a Head Chef to take the lead on the opening and bring this project to life. We are seeking someone that has a proven track record in Events, that can lead our kitchen brigade in crafting unforgettable culinary experiences for our guests.
This events venue is one that is yet to be unveiled to the London food scene and therefore will be an amazing opportunity for anyone that is looking for that next step in their career.
As a Head Chef you will benefit from the following:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Opportunities for career growth within an expanding business
- Enrolment into the Searcys enhanced pension scheme.
- Up to 38 days annual leave
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly chef incentives and away days
- Chef whites provided.
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venues.
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary 55,000 - 60,000
Within this your role you will be expected to design and execute innovative menus for a variety of events, ensuring to showcase show stopping dishes and help Searcys bring this venue to life.
You will need to support us building and nurturing a team, whilst collaborating with on site sales and operations team, to deliver exceptional events and service.
If you are a culinary professional ready to take the lead in creating exceptional event dining experiences, we would love to hear from you!
- To lead the kitchen brigade in all food services, ensuring that the team are supported and trained to deliver excellence to our guests.
- To monitor the quality and consistency of all our dishes to ensure they are executed to Searcys standard.
- Manage Day to day running if main kitchen to ensure smooth running of daily operations.
- Source high - quality ingredients, maintain stock control and manage GP budget to deliver profitability.
- To deliver the Searcys expectation on Health and Safety and Food Safety, in accordance with best practice.
- Recruitment and Onboarding for junior level team members.
- Proven experience as a Head Chef, Events knowledge will be essential.
- Culinary degree or equivalent qualification.
- Creative flair with a keen eye for understanding current trends.
- Strong Leadership skills to inspire and guide the kitchen brigade.
- Excellent organisational skills and multitasking abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
Searcys, Britain's oldest catering and restaurant brand, was established in 1847. We are best known for our Champagne Bars, Restaurants, and stunning Events Venues in iconic destinations such as 116 Pall Mall, The Barbican, The HAC, The Gherkin, and St Pancras International.
Our commitment to delivering unparalleled service, quality, and innovation is reflected in every aspect of our brand. At Searcys, we recognise the value of individuality and actively embrace the diversity of our teams, as they are the cornerstone of our success.
If you share our passion for the hospitality industry and seek a dynamic work environment that celebrates your unique strengths, we would love for you to join our team!