Team Leader - The O2
About The Role
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
Could you help us inspire the team to provide outstanding customer service and create lasting memories for our customers?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Team Leader, in return you'll get:
- the opportunity to earn an extra 50p per hour, paid to you every month
- access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes
- optional pension plan
- additional days holiday with length of service up to five days
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to our dedicated charity partner when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
As our Team Leader you’ll lead and inspire the team on shift and be responsible for ensuring that our customers are having an unforgettable time in the centres.
No two shifts are the same, you may be welcoming customers, setting your department up for success or coaching your team. Your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
Opening Hours and Shift Patterns:
Our centres are typically open seven days a week, from 9am to midnight.
Within the leisure industry, our busiest times are evenings, weekends, and public school holidays, which tends to be when we require availability from Team Member applicants.
Here is an overview of the typical shift patterns we have in centre, from Monday to Sunday.
- Weekday AM shifts are typically 09.00 - 17.00
- Weekday PM shifts are typically 17.00 - 00.00
- Weekend AM shifts are typically 09.00 - 18.00
- Weekend PM shifts are typically 16.00 - 01.00
*Opening times and shift patterns will vary from centre to centre, your centre opening hours can be found online, and shift patterns will be confirmed at interview.
You will be given a thorough induction and ongoing training and development to set you up for success, as well as ongoing development and career opportunities, including access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes, should you wish to take the next step in your career.
To be a successful Team Leader, we’ll want to see:
- Experience of supervising a team
- Great customer service, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, supportive and helpful team player
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 71 centres across the UK and 12 centres in Canada, operating under the Hollywood Bowl, Puttstars and Splitsville brands, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.