Team Leader Service
Team Leader Service - 29,000 per annum + bonus, up to 15%
Our itsu Team Leader Service supports the management team in running a smooth operation through possessing impeccable knowledge of the itsu menu and delivering outstanding customer service
As the Team Leader Service, you are responsible for the performance of the FOH team, and make sure the customer experience is second to none, at all times. Your performance is measured against the KPIs for their shop 'Champions League' and your main responsibilities.
- Ensuring excellent communication between team members, front of house and back of house, whilst supporting and coaching the team throughout the shift.
- Monitor and follow up on customer feedback.
- Work alongside Kitchen Manager (KM) to ensure the quality and service standards are met, particularly taking ownership of the hot section.
- Comply with all itsu health & safety policies to ensure all the products we serve to our customers are safe.
- Be involved in the daily team brief, always focusing on quality, standards, and people.
You put people at the heart of everything you do by displaying the 4 itsu qualities:
- I take pride [in what I do]
- I genuinely care [for people]
- I want to grow [myself & others]
- I build trust [around me]
things that we like
Listeners, empathizers, commercial thinkers, challenging minds, critical friends, team players, creatives, those who have people at the forefront of their mind, those who think shop first, those who are themselves