Team Leader Kitchen
itsu is a healthy eating, Asian inspired quick service retail & grocery brand with over 70 stores in the UK and a leading wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Renowned for its best-in-class food made fresh in every shop, every day, itsu has huge global ambitions with a commitment to continue to open many more stores and intensify the growth of its already thriving grocery arm. With its best-is-class food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
Team Leader Kitchen - 29,000 per annum + bonus, up to 15%
The Team Leader Kitchen supports the management team in running a smooth operation by fully understanding and knowledge of the kitchen operations and managing the daily production.
The Team Leader Kitchen is responsible for producing beautiful food according to itsu standards and in line with the business needs, and they support the training and development of their team. Performance is measured against the KPIs for their shop 'Champions League' and their job description responsibilities.
- Lead and motivate the team by promoting and living itsu qualities whilst encouraging cross-training between different sections to maintain a smooth operation at all times.
- Ensure the Quality Systems Diary and Health & Safety Diary are managed and completed daily.
- Work alongside Team Leader Service (TLS) and line manager to take ownership of all the kitchen sections to ensure the quality and service standards are met.
- Support KM and GM in achieving EHO 5 stars.
- Take control of ordering and stock counting when needed or requested by the line manager.
You put people at the heart of everything you do by displaying the 4 itsu qualities:
- I take pride [in what I do]
- I genuinely care [for people]
- I want to grow [myself & others]
- I build trust [around me]
things that we like
Listeners, empathizers, commercial thinkers, challenging minds, critical friends, team players, creatives, those who have people at the forefront of their minds, those who think shop first, those who are themselves