Food Service Assistant - London
We're recruiting an enthusiastic Food Service Assistant who is passionate about exceptional food and world-class customer service for Restaurant Associates on a full time basis, contracted to 35 hours per week.
As a Food Service Assistant, you will support our catering team to help us deliver truly incredible food experiences. In return, you'll have the opportunity to progress your catering career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Could you shine as Restaurant Associates's next Food Service Assistant? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious food to the highest standards
- Processing payments on the cash register with both cash and card
- Kitchen portering to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Preparing drinks at the bar to an excellent standard
- Delighting customers with flawless customer service
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
Our ideal Food Service Assistant will:
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be passionate about great-tasting food and exceptional customer service
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a flexible approach to work
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together. Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2501/K64501/52103545/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!