Guest Relations Manager - Blackfriars, London
Salary: £33,280 per annum + Service Charge
Benefits of the Guest Relations Manager role include:
- 12 complimentary nights a year across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- Free meals on duty
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Business attire laundered complimentary
- Headspace membership and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
What you will do as Guest Relations Manager
- Defining and implementing strategies and procedures to enhance the guest experience
- Create memorable experiences and provide exceptional levels of service through your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mentoring and coaching the team to ensure maximum engagement with our guests
- Handling all guest inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, with appropriate follow-up
- Connect and build rapport with our guests, understand their needs, and make suitable recommendations to elevate their stay
- Support the Front Office team with the arrivals, check-ins and departures
- Be an ambassador for Hyatt hotels, promoting our food & beverage outlets and services across our properties
- Monitor Medallia (our guest relations management platform) and TripAdvisor to drive guest satisfaction
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 205 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Recently opened, the hotel boasts a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
Next steps: If this sounds like the Guest Relations Manager role for you then please apply today!