Bartender - Blackfriars, London
Every Sunday and Monday OFF
Salary: £24,255 + Service Charge
We are delighted to be advertising for a Head Mixologist at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars. Leaf and Cane is a Latin American inspired bar that carries you to the wilderness of South America. The menu features street food dishes from Peru to Argentina, Mexico to Brazil, whilst offering exotic cocktails in an underground space that celebrates Latin American heritage.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Recently opened, the hotel boasts a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Bartender role include
- Preparing cocktails and beverages and assisting guests with their orders
- Interacting and supporting colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Assisting in all bar preparation required prior to opening, ensuring the correct stock is requisitioned, checked and stored in the bar
- Controlling and analysing quality levels of product and service, merchandising and marketing and sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
Benefits of the Bartender role include
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Free meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like the Bartender role for you then please apply today!