Kitchen Porter - Blackfriars, London
We are delighted to be advertising for a Kitchen Porter at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. The hotel boasts a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Kitchen Porter role include:
- Washing, scrubbing and maintaining all the back of house areas together with all operational kitchen equipment.
- Safely operating dish washing machine, decarbonizer machines and compactor
- Responsible to empty all garbage as appropriate
- Correctly using chemicals and cleaning equipment and preventing hazards
- Assisting with equipment stock takes, ordering, stores requisitioning
Benefits of the Kitchen Porter role include:
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like the Kitchen Porter role for you then please apply today!