Waiter / Waitress (City Lounge) - Blackfriars, London
We are delighted to be advertising for a Waiter / Waitress – City Lounge at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
Skills and experience related to the Waiter / Waitress role include:
- Supporting your colleagues in the smooth running of the city Lounge
- Setting up the restaurant to be ready for service
- Welcoming guests and taking drink and food orders
- Providing a courteous, engaging and efficient service
- Handling guests’ feedback in a prompt and efficient manner
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.
- To actively participate in Hyatt Thrive activities.
- To be familiar with the Hotel’s short term and long-term promotions.
- To establish rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and good customer relations.
- To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- To read the hotel's Colleague Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations.
- To familiarise yourself and follow:
- Hotel Fire & Evacuation Procedures
- Hotel Security Procedures
- Hotel Health & Safety Policy and Procedure as per current Health & Safety at Work Legislation
- To be flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other departments/areas if required, in order to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Benefits of the Waiter / Waitress role include:
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!!
If this sounds like the Waiter / Waitress role for you then please apply today!