Bar Manager - Blackfriars, London
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Service Charge
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Bar Manager
- 12 complimentary nights a year across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- Free meals on duty
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Business attire laundered complimentary
- Headspace membership and access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
What you will be doing as a Bar Manager
- Develop the leadership skills of leaders in the bar. This includes the development of decision making skills, performance management techniques, function planning ability, process mapping and analysis and sense of urgency and ownership
- Ensure effective working relationships and clear communication are maintained with all colleagues and leaders in the bar and other departments
- Critically assess procedures, policies and methods of operation and alter them where necessary in order to maximise results
- Ensure the financial success of the department by monitoring productivities, revenues and costs
- Responsible to mentor and coach colleagues, ensuring maximum engagement and motivation
- Responsible to recruit future talent and manage performance of the team
- Create and implement all beverage menus in cooperation with the Head Bartender
- Ensure that all financial targets are achieved
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Autumn 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of the ever-growing Hyatt family which has 1150 hotels in over 70 countries and is recognised as a Great Place to Work Company!
Being part of Hyatt means always having space to be you. We are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion. Our global teams are a mosaic of cultures, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities and identities.
Join a team that is making travel more human. Connected. Sustainable. Here, everyone's role matters. Opportunities are yours to shape. Your individuality is celebrated. At the heart of Hyatt is our shared belief that hospitality is more than just a job – it’s a career for people who care.
Next steps: Apply today for this Bar Manager role and start your journey with Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars!