Kitchen Team Member 20-30 hours a week - Staffordshire
Are you a Kitchen Team Member looking for your next challenge, or a Kitchen Porter who is ready to take the next step?
Do you have…
- A passion for Hospitality
- A willingness to learn new skills everyday
- A Keen eye for detail
- The ability to assist the Head Chef with orders, stock taking, food hygiene,
- The experience to maintain kitchen equipment
A little bit about us…
How about a job where you get to make beautiful cocktails and serve delicious food in our Insta-ready bars? At Slug & Lettuce we love surrounding ourselves with a great team of unpretentious, uncomplicated and fabulously fun people to help us deliver everything S&L is about. From Brunch and cocktails to lunch dates and big celebrations, you will be an integral part of giving our guests a great experience and help them create the best memories. We can’t wait to welcome you to the S&L family! The Slug and Lettuce, Newcastle is one of the most popular bars in the city. With a trendy feel and a buzzing atmosphere This is a place where customers can enjoy great value for money on an excellent range of food, beers and wines and our extensive cocktail list, We also take pride in our Bottomless Brunches and immersive Masterclasses.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk