Fitness Instructor (Level 2 qualified) - 20hrs per week - 6 month FTCReporting to: Gym Management TeamBased: Great Yarmouth
Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this such a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. Due to exciting growth we are now on the lookout for a Level 2 qualified Fitness Instructor
to join our amazing team.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other gym company; we are The Gym Group
, a place where you can #BeYouWithUs and perform to your absolute best.
We are growing, with 200 gyms, 2022 will see us open some amazing new sites with some exciting growth plans. We are successful; by membership we're the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We actively invest in our employees; it's so important to us that our people can thrive in our environment and can make the most of the flexibility and support we offer to all of our teams. We have been recognised as #1 in our industry
by Glass Door ahead of all our competitors and #25 in the Top 50 Best Places to work in 2022 which is all down to our great leaders and exceptional teams. We have held the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award for 2 years and we hire people with real passion, positivity and enthusiasm which motivates and inspire those around them..
We are proud of our people and our Gym teams are phenomenal; you want to be a part of that, we know you do!What you need to know about the role...
As a Fitness Instructor with The Gym Group you will work in the gym for 20 hours per week
, guaranteed hours
and have the perfect opportunity to engage with the members regularly, carry out inductions and lead classes all whilst being paid
. So let us tell you what we are looking for...
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Fitness Instructor
, someone who embraces our members, the team and our culture.
You're perfect for this role if you...
- Are a Level 2 qualified Fitness Instructor
- Have a passion for health, fitness, well-being and all-round excellence.
- Lead from the front and by example, happy to get stuck in and set the standard for service
- Can work within the compliance parameters whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of the gym.
- Have a proven track record of success and are eager to bring that winning attitude to The Gym.
- Have a positive approach to supporting the management team, colleagues and members
- Are proactive in business development and keen to grow your Personal Training client base with a view to one day becoming a successful Personal Trainer with the group.
That's you right? Thought so.Now we know you are probably already hitting that APPLY button but if not... here's the juicy bit...the perks...
- 'In-house development opportunities as well as support with your career adventure'
- Flexibility & freedom - we welcome discussions around working flexibly at the gym
- Discounts with 'MY PT Hub', 'Fit Pro', 'Financial Fitness' and leading training providers
- A fantastic online social communication and engagement platform with access to amazing benefits and discounts
- Employee Assistant Programme supported by our Wellbeing hub
So, we've told you all about us and this amazing opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us all about YOU, so you can come and #BEYOUWITHUS!