Chef de Partie - Wimbledon
Chef De Partie
The Dog and Fox is an iconic pub with rooms at the centre of Wimbledon Village, South-West London. With cosy seating aplenty, roaring fires, bookable spaces and our separate events venue, the Coach House just next door.
Our menus are created by our head chefs using the freshest British seasonal ingredients, perfect for brunch, family dinners, or celebrations.
We have 25 beautiful individually designed boutique rooms. Being just 15 minutes from Wimbledon underground / over ground train station and accessible by local busses, and a 10 minute walk to the world famous Wimbledon Tennis Club and Wimbledon Common.
With our large bar and dining areas plus our Coach House for events.
We have every type of party gathering covered. From an office party, a big white wedding, or the best birthday party ever.
What we offer our Chefs de Partie:
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, Development Programmes and Chef Academy
- Free meals
- Weekly pay up to 13.00 per hour plus share of tronc
- 28 days holiday per year
- 20% discount in all Young's pubs and hotels
- Sharesave Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
What we look for in a Chef de Partie:
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie / Kitchen Supervisor
- Show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef, you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
Look forward to hearing from you