Public Area Cleaner - Casual - London
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms is our Iconic Events venue in London, and as this property does not have any guest bedrooms, the space is solely set up to run and host the most incredible meetings and events. We host movie premier after parties, high profile fashion, music and charity events, exciting exhibitions and conferences, large weddings and corporate meetings: our impressive event space and extensive meeting facilities means this property is always buzzing and an incredibly fun place to work.
Your commute: Grand Connaught Rooms is just 5 minutes from Covent Garden and Holborn tube stations and 30 minutes’ walk from Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston train stations, we're well-connected for all major London transport links.
At De Vere, we warmly welcome everyone and foster a sense of belonging, where each person is valued and appreciated. Join our team and become part of a passionate group of individuals who genuinely care about the experiences we create for our guests and colleagues.
Public Area Cleaner - Casual
Ready to bring your passion for cleanliness and and attention to detail to De Vere?
Join our Housekeeping team at De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms and be part of our valued team creating memorable moments for our guests.
As a Public Area Cleaner you will help to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness across the public areas of our hotel, events spaces and leisure club facilities. Through the valued work that you do, you'll help to ensure our guests' comfort and satisfaction in turn create memorable experiences for our guests that will leave a lasting impact.
What we look for in a Public Area Cleaner:
• A flexible can-do attitude
• Someone who takes pride in their work and pays attention to every detail
• Cleaning experience or experience in a similarly physical role
• Punctuality and good personal presentation
• Most of all, you will share our values which include being graciously warm and having a genuine approach
The Pay & Benefits:
At De Vere we pay attention to the thoughtful details that inspire the loyalty of our colleagues.
That’s why we are proud to offer the following benefits for the role of Public Area Cleaner.
- £11.50 per hour
- Paid holiday allowance based on the hours that you work
- Free meals on duty in our colleague dining facilities
- Explore our Exclusively Yours Benefits portal, unlocking hundreds of discounts on retail, travel, and leisure activities.
- We are committed to your growth and offer excellent career progression opportunities, including access to our Apprenticeship programmes and study support.
- Take advantage of our Employee Assistance Programme, Hospitality Action, providing 24/7 health and wellbeing support, including free counselling.
- Experience the flexibility and convenience of Wagestream, our financial wellbeing platform, granting you instant access to your pay when you need it.
- Join a supportive team that knows how to have fun with regular team appreciation events, including memorable Christmas and Summer parties.