Director of Sales - High Wycombe
De Vere Latimer Estate
De Vere Latimer Estate has 205 bedrooms, 27 meeting and event spaces plus 30 acres of land for team building, 3 restaurants, 5 bars plus a Gym and swimming pool. Our teams at Latimer Estate know how to have fun at work whilst working hard to put our guests at the heart of everything they do. So we regularly say thank you to our colleagues: ice creams in hot weather, afternoon tea treats and Easter family parties are just some of the ways we show our appreciation.
Your commute: we're just 5 minutes from J18 of the M25, but we also offer subsidised transport to the surrounding area, including Chalfont and Latimer station, making us accessible from Hemel Hempstead, Watford and High Wycombe.
At De Vere, we warmly welcome everyone and foster a sense of belonging, where each person is valued and appreciated. Join our team and become part of a passionate group of individuals who genuinely care about the experiences we create for our guests and colleagues.
Director of Sales
Are you an experienced Sales Manager with a passion for the hospitality industry?
We are recruiting for a Director of Sales to join our team at De Vere Latimer Estate in Chesham.
As the Director of Sales you will lead all proactive sales activity for the property, creating and implementing a cohesive and proactive Sales & Marketing plan. As a key member of the property’s Senior Management team, you will also play an active role in the development of the hotel’s business plan, focussing on building long term, profitable client relationships to enable revenue growth and retention.
Your Skills & Experience:
• You have a proven track record of developing and winning new MICE business and significantly growing existing customers, and a strong understanding of the UK market, particularly the meeting and conferencing market
• You have experience within the hotel/hospitality sector and will ideally have some local M&E agency sector knowledge and experience using OPERA although this is not essential
• You are naturally confident, highly driven and have a focused and ambitious nature.
The Pay & Benefits:
At De Vere we pay attention to the thoughtful details that inspire the loyalty of our permanent colleagues.
That’s why we are proud to offer the following benefits for the role of Director of Sales.
- £50,000 per annum plus £4000 car allowance plus Bonus - Average Bonus Incentive Scheme earnings for 2023 were £15,000
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday each year
- An additional paid day off for your birthday, with a £20 love to shop voucher to celebrate the occasion
- Annual complimentary 2 nights stay in a De Vere property to celebrate your employment anniversary, with additional monetary rewards for long service milestones
- £50 colleague rate for overnight stays at De Vere properties, with 50% discount on Food & Beverage and additional friends and family discounts
- Monthly colleague recognition through our You Are De Vere rewards programme
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Club facilities
- Access to our Exclusively Yours Benefits portal, which includes discounts on retai