Senior Meeting & Events Executive - Planning - Slough
De Vere Beaumont Estate
De Vere Beaumont Estate set in Old Windsor has a magnificent Georgian manor house as its centrepiece and is our largest hotel estate with 429 bedrooms, 45 meeting & event spaces, and over 40 acres of grounds. A hotel of this size means we have a variety of food and beverage outlets and some great bars on site, so we regularly host some pretty incredible conferences, events and weddings.
Your commute: based just 3 miles from Windsor, minutes from J13 of the M25 and 15 minutes from Heathrow; Egham station is also 3 miles away with fast connections to London Waterloo and Reading.
At De Vere, we warmly welcome everyone and foster a sense of belonging, where each person is valued and appreciated. Join our team and become part of a passionate group of individuals who genuinely care about the experiences we create for our guests and colleagues.
Senior Meeting & Events Executive - Planning
Ready to help plan meetings & events that leave lasting memories?
Join us at De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windosr in this pivotal role that brings meetings & events to life!
As a Senior Meeting & Events Executive in the Planning team you will coordinate all bookings coming through to the Sales Office , showcasing our venue through showrounds and helping our clients to plan every detail of their event. You will work as part of our busy events planning team, effectively communicating client requirements to our operational team who will then run the events on the day.
In return the role offers up to £30,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits including a sales incentive scheme, free meals, an annual complimentary stay with dinner at a De Vere Hotel, plus additional stays for just £50 and a paid day off for your birthday, to name just a few!
Your skills and experience:
• You will have previous experience within a sales office at a residential venue.
• You are passionate about events and prepared to put your heart and soul in to delivering memorable experiences for our guests
• You forge strong working relationships and create genuine connections with colleagues and our valued guests through your excellent communication skills.
• You are confident using IT software - familiarity with Opera software would be beneficial but is not essential as training can be provided
• Most of all, you will share our values such as being graciously warm, demonstrating a genuine approach, anticipating guest needs and ensuring every detail is considered
The Pay & Benefits:
At De Vere we pay attention to the thoughtful details that inspire the loyalty of our permanent colleagues. That’s why we are proud to offer the following benefits for the role of Senior Meetings & Events Executive - Planning
- Up to £30,000 dependate on experience.
- Free meals on duty in our colleague dining facilities
- Stay in shape with complimentary use of the Leisure Club facilities saving you money on costly gym memberships
- We believe in celebrating your special moments too, which is why we offer an extra paid day off for your birthday, along with a £20 love to shop voucher.
- As a token of our gratitude for your loyalty, we'll treat you to an annual complimentary 2-night stay with dinner in a De Vere property of your choice, p