Individual Restaurants has an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join our team based in Piccolino Ilkley You will be working on a full time, permanent basis, and in return receive a competitive salary.
Individual Restaurants are one of the UK’s leading privately owned restaurant groups with 30 upmarket Italian and Grill restaurants in central London, major UK cities, affluent towns and their suburbs. Our collection includes Piccolino, Riva Blu, Piccolo and our iconic Bar & Grills.
We are key players in the premium-casual dining market with a stellar reputation as one of the best companies to be part of in our industry.
Our amazing restaurants offer excellent quality of food, and service in beautiful stylish restaurants. “We aim be the best Italian or Grill restaurant in town and to beat guest’s expectations each and every time they visit”.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and great food and who have a flair for delivering excellent customer service to join our team!
As a Kitchen Assistant in our restaurant, you will report into the Head Chef and be responsible for maintaining the highest standard of cleanliness and tidiness, according to current health and food hygiene legislation, at all times.
What will you be doing as our Kitchen Assistant?
- Thoroughly cleaning of designated areas, sweeping and mopping of floors, ensuring that all surfaces are hygienically cleaned as instructed by the Line Manager
- Cleaning of the fridges, shelving, food preparation areas, cupboards and trolleys
- Preparing the dishwasher for the days use and advising the manager of any faults and chemical requisitions required
- Making sure that all the dirty crockery and cutlery is cleared off the service racks, wash in the appropriate manner, stacked correctly or taken to the appropriate outlet
- Making sure that your designated machines and equipment are kept clean and that all cleaning schedules are followed, all rubbish, food waste and recyclable materials must be removed and disposed of in the correct containers
- Adhering to all legislative requirements including those concerning food hygiene, and health and safety at work.
What are we looking for in our ideal Kitchen Assistant?
- A passion and flair for delivering quality food using fresh ingredients to specification
- High volume experience providing quality food consistently in a fast paced environment
Benefits of becoming our Kitchen Assistant:
-30% off your total food and drink bill at any of our restaurants, any time.
-Access to up to 40% of your earnt wages, savings and financial wellbeing tools through our partners at Wagestream
-Opportunity to develop and achieve industry recognised qualifications through our apprenticeship programme
-Competitive rates of pay – we pay the best to get the best
-Career paths, progression and training through our in house training Academy
-3% employer pension contribution
-10% off at Iceland Foods
-100% of gratuity and service distributed to the restaurant team
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from you as part of the recruitment process, and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. (Asylum, Immigration & Nationality Act 2006).
If you have the passion and drive to be the best and would like to join our family as our new Kitchen Assistant, please click ‘apply’ today. We would love to hear from you!