Food & Beverage Assistant - Wrexham
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and be a part of Mecca in one of our venues.
As you will know Mecca is a leading operator of bingo clubs in the UK and our venues offer amazing great-value food, drink and live entertainment.
Join us now for the chance to be part of an amazing team and be responsible for providing our customers with a memorable experience!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid breaks
- Industry-leading Employee Rewards platform. Enjoy savings on travel, restaurants, shopping and more!
- 50% discount across food and soft drinks to enjoy with up to three friends (across Grosvenor too!)
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to in-venue Mental Health First Aiders
- Opportunity to complete a funded Apprenticeship
- Uniform provided
As a Food & Beverage person you will be expected to take customer orders using EPOS and process their payments through cash or card functions, serve food and drink either at point of sale or to the table.Maintain high cleanliness and service levels for our customers and ensure that our stock protection policy is followed along with all licencing requirements
If you feel you have the ability to listen and communicate with customers, can work within a team or individually to achieve high customers and follow hygiene requirements then you will be a natural fit for our STARS values of Service, Team Work, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions able to demonstrate the behaviours that help bring excitement and entertainment to the customers and communities we serve.
Work pattern varies shifts from morning, afternoons , evenings and weekends.
Open 7 days a week
You must be over 18 to work in this establishment,
- Competitive Salary: We value your contributions and offer a competitive salary that recognises your hard work and dedication.
- Fantastic Rewards Package: Beyond a competitive salary, our rewards package includes a range of benefits, bonuses, and perks to ensure your job is both fulfilling and rewarding. You'll be able to take part in exciting club-specific competitions and promotions.
- Induction for Success: Your success is our priority. We provide a comprehensive induction program, thoughtfully designed to familiarise you with our Mecca values and culture, ensuring you are well-prepared for your role.
- Learning and Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of experienced industry professionals, using your unique flare and style to become a driving force of our team's success.
- Exciting Project Work: Get involved in exciting project work that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on our business. Your fresh ideas and contributions will be valued.
- People-Focused Culture: Mecca is all about its people. Our supportive and nurturing work environment ensures you have the tools you need to thrive.
- High-Performing Culture: Join a team that embraces high performance. We set the bar high and help you reach your full potential.
- Emphasis on Growth: At Mecca, growth is not just a word; it's a commitment. We foster your individual and team growth to help you succeed and excel.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a people-focused business, offering a high-performing culture where you, your team, and your venue can work, win, and grow together.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers.We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.