Sales Coordinator - London
Are you a dynamic and ambitious individual with a passion for the luxury hospitality industry? If you are ready to embrace a journey of growth and development, we invite you to submit your resume!
Elevate your career by joining our independently owned hotels as a Sales & Marketing Graduate, and you will start your progression toward becoming a valuable and expert member of the hotel!
The 12-month Graduate program will focus on the Sales & Marketing department, offering participants valuable exposure to other departments tin the hotel.
All candidates who successfully advance in the selection process will be invited to participate in an assessment day.
Key Highlights of the Graduate Programme:
- Become a member of at least one task force and attend all meetings relevant to your program (such as P&L, forecast, revenue, etc) and work on individual projects,
- Attending workshops specifically designed for Graduates attending this program,
- Understanding of the Team Structure & Roles Enquiry taking,
- Overview on Public Relations - Riva PR Assisting with the Diamond Club and the arranging of prizes,
- Website monitoring Assisting with the filming in the hotel where appropriate and helping to create the F&B flyers,
- Reservations, Proposals, How to check availability, Quoting Converting the business, Group Bedroom Blocks,
- Meeting the client / show rounds and weekly Event and Sales Meetings,
- Assisting with collateral for Sales Trips,
- Preparing Corporate Contracts and researching companies/events ,
- Checking the bedrooms before a Site Inspection,
- Assisting with Invoices.
- Genuine passion and hunger to develop within the luxury hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Complimentary Night Stays for 2 (completion of probation).
- Employee discounts of up to 50% on food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties.
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Cycle to work & workplace pension schemes.
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
Royal Lancaster is based in Lancaster Gate, 2min walking distance from Lancaster Gate Station and 7min from Paddington Station