Kitchen Staff / Back of House Staff - London
Are you the type of person that gets out of bed on the right side every day? If so, we'd like you to come and join our happiness as a Staff Restaurant Chef.
Here at Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it's our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude. We are always on the lookout for development opportunities, and moments to grow while helping our colleagues reach their potential and opening the door to their next opportunity.
As the winner of the Best Employer 2021 Springboard Award; you will be provided with tailored development plans, training, and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
By joining our independently owned and 5-star service hotel, you will help build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
- Employee discounts of up to 50% on food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Complimentary laundry
- Refer a friend bonus
- Workplace pension schemes
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
Main Duties and responsibilities
- To carry out all tasks and reasonable requests as delegated by the senior members of the team.
- To prepare and serve dishes as described in the departmental SOP and in line with company standards for the Staff Restaurant.
- To be up to date with current preparation methods and have a good understanding of food safety, health and safety regulations within the kitchen operation.
- To assist with the preparation of sandwiches, salads, and cold larder preparation work
- To ensure cleanliness is maintained at all times in the Staff Restaurant
We're more concerned with what's in the glass not whether it's half full or empty so come and pour some happiness into yours by joining our team!
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK