Front of House Team Member - London
Are you a dynamic and ambitious individual with a passion for the luxury hospitality industry? If you are ready to embrace a journey of growth and development, we invite you to submit your resume!
Elevate your career by joining our independently owned hotels as a Front of House Graduate, and you will start your progression towards becoming a valuable and expert member of the Front of House team in our 5-star hotel!
The 12-month Graduate program will focus on the Front of House department, offering participants valuable exposure to all departments that work in collaboration with the Front of House team.
All candidates who successfully advance in the selection process will be invited to participate in an assessment day.
Key Highlights of the Graduate Programme:
- Become a member of at least one task force and attend all meetings relevant to your program (such as P&L, forecast, revenue, etc) and work on individual projects,
- Attending workshops specifically designed for Graduates attending this program,
- To provide a friendly and efficient welcome to all our guests while delivering 5* service at all times,
- Use various computer systems,
- Up-sell room types at every available opportunity to achieve the departmental up-selling goal,
- To be fully aware of all VIPs, care guests, and long-stay guests arriving, residing, or departing the hotel,
- To promote the services in the Hotel and actively sell food and beverage outlets,
- Strictly adhere to the departmental service standards,
- To carry out all duties relevant to the Guest Service Agent, as laid down in the departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- To carry out cashier functions using a cash float and adhering to the hotel cash handling policy
- Present a well-groomed and professional clean appearance at all times.
- Genuine passion and hunger to develop within the luxury hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Complimentary Night Stays for 2 (completion of probation).
- Employee discounts of up to 50% on food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties.
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Cycle to work & workplace pension schemes.
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
Royal Lancaster is based in Lancaster Gate, 2min walking distance from Lancaster Gate Station and 7min from Padding