Housekeeping Co-ordinator - London
Are you a dynamic and ambitious individual with a passion for the luxury hospitality industry? If you are ready to embrace a journey of growth and development, we invite you to submit your resume!
Elevate your career by joining our independently owned hotels as a Room Division Graduate, and you will start your progression towards becoming a valuable and expert member of the Accommodation Services team in our 5-star hotel!
The 12-month Graduate program will focus on the Accommodation Services department, offering participants valuable exposure to all departments that work in collaboration with the Accommodation Services team.
All candidates who successfully advance in the selection process will be invited to participate in an assessment day.
Key Highlights of the Graduate Programme:
- Become a member of at least one task force and attend all meetings relevant to your program (such as P&L, forecast, revenue, etc) and work on individual projects,
- Attending workshops specifically designed for Graduates attending this program,
- To provide a friendly and efficient welcome to all our guests while delivering 5* service at all times,
- Use various computer systems,
- Method of work to clean occupied and vacant rooms,
- Room presentation, Replenishing the amenities in the bedroom Final check of the room, Turndown Service Filling out the Evening control sheet,
- Maintaining Public Areas of the hotel and Reporting Maintenance Faults and missing items,
- Laundry department and operation procedures,
- Complete Floor Control Sheet, Check Room Attendant Tasks,
- Print Porter & Valet Lists / Print Floor Supervisors' Lists and allocate Rooms to Room Attendants,
- Maintaining Room Control Sheet,
- Placing and Removing Rooms Out of Service and Out of Order.
- Genuine passion and hunger to develop within the luxury hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Complimentary Night Stays for 2 (completion of probation).
- Employee discounts of up to 50% on food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties.
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Cycle to work & workplace pension schemes.
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
Royal Lancaster is based in Lancaster Gate, 2min walking distance from Lancaster Gate Station and 7min from Paddington Station