Location: Birmingham, B2 4RX, United Kingdom
Address: New Street
Apply now and you could be working at Britannia Hotel Birmingham. Hotel is in the heart of the city and the perfect place for guests who are looking for conveniently, affordable located hotel in Birmingham city centre.
The Britannia Birmingham is a 214 bedroom-hotel which features the Jenny’s Restaurant, serving fantastic full English buffet breakfast for you to enjoy. Harvey’s Bar provides a place where guests can sit back and relax with a drink or something to eat.
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit a full-time night’s supervisor onto the team who will:
- Anticipate guests needs wherever possible in order, to deliver an exceptional quality of service and in turn guest satisfaction.
- Assist the Reception Manager in the induction, training, and development of the team.
- Hold monthly departmental meetings, ensuring that all staff are fully trained and briefed on any changes or forthcoming events.
- Effectively supervise and control the operation of the department in the absence of the Reception Manager
- Report any maintenance problems and check that all matters specifically affecting guests or health and safety are dealt with promptly.
The successful candidate will be Opera trained and have similar experience in a 100+ bedroom hotel or 1 years’ experience as Reception Supervisor, you will be able to communicate with all line managers, staff, and guests.
Visit our website and look at our conveniently located hotel.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum.
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 63 Hotels & 3 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects.
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.