Location: Aviemore, PH22 1QN, United Kingdom
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Coylumbridge Hotel! Set in a 65-acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, the hotel is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The Coylumbridge Hotel boasts 292 bedrooms and offers our guests a wide range of leisure facilities at our Health Club & Gym including swimming pool, sauna, and family pool with slides. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Leisure Assistant on to the team who will:
- Welcome guests and book them in
- Take payments for entry fees as well as retail items.
- Full cleaning of changing facilities and pool side throughout the day
- Ongoing water quality testing and leisure plant room tasks to ensure safe swimming conditions.
- Live-in accommodation may be available.
- This position is available on a full time and seasonal basis.
You will need to hold a valid Pool Responder Certificate (or equivalent) or be required to complete your training before your employment can commence. Applicants must be hard working, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, and reliable with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Transport provided between the Hotel and Aviemore Train Station for shifts (Subject to position).
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with:
- Live in Accommodation, Fantastic subsidised shared staff accommodation within the Resort
- Our staff accommodation ranges from mobile homes to ensuite bedrooms located within the main resort complex.
- We spring clean and paint your room before you move in
- We will meet you and show you around before you move in, and settle you in with a welcome pack
- We will check your accommodation monthly
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Breakfast of toast and cereals is free, and is available all the time
- Social Events
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
- Home cooked food for £1.00 per meal
The Coylumbridge Hotel are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office. The Coylumbridge Hotel will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions.
If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.