Planning Design & Delivery Manager - Lutterworth
"Everything about Asda"
We are a values-led organisation. As such we, encourage everyone to be open and honest. We work creatively and collaboratively, valuing everyone's input.
Our collaborative culture, the size of our business and our belief in the empowerment of the individual means opportunities at Asda are abundant.
We conduct 300m worth of transactions every week. Our website handles over 2 million transactions a month. We have more than 145,000 dedicated Asda colleagues ensuring that our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
"Everything you'll love "
- Hybrid and flexible working - everyone is looking for that work/life balance and Asda have it on point.
- Discretionary bonus - Rewarding you for your hard work and efforts
- Company matched pension - Looking forward to the future
- 25 days annual leave per year plus 8 bank holidays - Making sure you take time for your self and switch off
- 13 paydays a year - who doesn't love an extra payday?
- Digital GP and Wellbeing sessions - Asda genuinely cares so we create a culture where our people can perform at their best, the physical health and mental wellbeing of all our people is very important to us
- Discount off your shopping at Asda and George - with extra discounts running throughout the year - really makes a difference, saving the colleagues an average of 700 a year
- Career development and apprenticeship and graduate schemes - we want our colleagues to excel and grow with our business. (Link to grad scheme on Asda page)
- Free city centre parking - you can also use it outside working hours
Plus much more!
"That's more like it"
"Find your role"
You'll report into the Senior Manager Visual Design & Presentation for Non Food where you won't have any direct reports, but you will be a key contact for our store teams and change team acting as a SME on the delivery of our store change programme rolling out our new proposition and Non Food refits.
- Delivering the detailed principles of the Non Food proposition rollout within our Top 50 stores
- Ensuring a consistent delivery of the customer journey ensuring the component of kit parts are standardized and uniform across schemes
- Develop the digital approach for the future, aligning to our omnichannel customer journey strategy
- Work closely with the property team to ensure a clear understanding of the new schemes and principles
- Site visits to the Top 50 stores to support in the scoping and detailed store plans to ensure consistency in delivery and execution
- Supporting the communication to both the store change team and stores to deliver right first time execution
- Provide two way communication and feedback to ensure that continuous improvement and concerns are raised promptly
"Let's find out about you"
- You'll have excellent written & verbal communication skills, and will be experience in managing and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business
- You will have experience of managing cross functional resource and motivating diverse teams
- You will have Retail project delivery or transformation experience
- You have a proven track record of project delivery
- You will have experience of landing new initiatives and proposition within a retail environment working across Home Office and Retail teams
- You will need the ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
- You will thrive on bringing clarity from ambiguity
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, able to engage stakeholders at all levels in the business and align them to delivering solutions
- You will be able to listen, persuade and collaborate across various functions and will be able to clearly and succinctly articulate key messages
- You'll use your ability to engage and influence to ask difficult questions and gain clear answers
"Find your everything at Asda" - bringing brighter living within everyone's reach.
We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, representative of the communities we serve, and are creating ways to inspire diverse talent to join Asda.