Concept & Proposition Lead Co-ordinator - Leeds
"Everything about Asda"
We are a values-led organisation. As such we, encourage everyone to be open and honest. We work creatively and collaboratively, valuing everyone's input.
Our collaborative culture, the size of our business and our belief in the empowerment of the individual means opportunities at Asda are abundant.
We conduct 300m worth of transactions every week. Our website handles over 2 million transactions a month. We have more than 145,000 dedicated Asda colleagues ensuring that our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
"Everything you'll love."
- Hybrid and flexible working - everyone is looking for that work/life balance and Asda have it on point.
- Discretionary bonus - Rewarding you for your hard work and efforts.
- Company Pension Scheme matched to a limit - Looking forward to the future.
- Minimum 24 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays - Making sure you take time for yourself and switch off.
- 4 weekly pay - which means you get an extra payday a year.
- Digital GP and Wellbeing sessions - Asda genuinely cares so we create a culture where our people can perform at their best, the physical health and mental wellbeing of all our people is very important to us.
- Discount off your shopping at Asda and George - with extra discounts running throughout the year - really makes a difference, saving the colleagues an average of 700 a year.
- Career development and apprenticeship and graduate schemes - we want our colleagues to excel and grow with our business.
- Free city centre parking - you can also use it outside working hours.
Plus, much more!
"That's more like it"
"Find your role."
Here at Asda, it's not just costs we want to reduce for our customers; we want to drive innovation and deliver first to market solutions which exceed our customers' expectations and offer a real point of difference to our competitors.
We require a Concept & Proposition Lead Co-ordinator to join our Commercial Operations team and assist the Concept & Proposition Managers to deliver a number of strategic cross-functional projects that are critical to the wider business strategy.
You will find yourself working in a high-energy environment and working with working a wide range of business functions. You will be responsible for the clear communication of projects and collaborating with the Concept & Proposition Managers to deliver within critical path timescales and in line with business targets. You will have world class tools, systems, and data at your disposal as well as access to work in our Merchandising Centre of Excellence. All whilst knowing you are part of the ASDA family, a retailer who is influencing change in the market and ensuring we bring brighter living within everyone's reach.
"You'll be responsible for."
- Ensuring new projects and initiatives land right first time, every time within budget.
- Liaising with stores and communicating to senior leadership.
- Organising and facilitating live product builds to deliver increased sales and profit.
- Understand relevant data to identify project requirements.
- Modular/product builds and support to land trial modular activity.
- Presenting your project proposals to cross functional groups.
- Applying creative thinking.
- Conducting store visits including competitor shops.
- Project co-ordination.
- Admin support.
"Let's find out about you."
- Attention to detail.
- Strong network skills, ability to build good working relationships.
- Strong planning, prioritising, organisational and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good coaching and leadership skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
- Delivering presentations in a clear, concise, and engaging manner.
"Find your everything at Asda" - bringing brighter living within everyone's reach.
We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, representative of the communities we serve, and are creating ways to inspire diverse talent to join Asda.