Senior Manager - Leeds
This pivotal role is designed to build upon our brand's engagement, leveraging the power of social media and influencer partnerships to amplify our presence and drive meaningful interaction with our audience. You are tasked with not only developing a cohesive and impactful strategy across organic social channels but also overseeing the management of agency partnerships and conducting thorough performance audits to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of our campaigns. You will lead our approach to engaging with audiences, leveraging influencer partnerships, and driving brand awareness and conversion through compelling content and narratives.
"Everything about Asda"
We are a values-led organisation. As such we, encourage everyone to be open and honest. We work creatively and collaboratively, valuing everyone's input.
Our collaborative culture, the size of our business and our belief in the empowerment of the individual means opportunities at Asda are abundant.
We conduct 300m worth of transactions every week. Our website handles over 2 million transactions a month. We have more than 145,000 dedicated Asda colleagues ensuring that our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
"Everything you'll love."
- Hybrid and flexible working - everyone is looking for that work/life balance and Asda have it on point. Flexible working meaning you work where it works to meet both your needs and the business needs.
- Car allowance - 8,000 car allowance / electric company car
- Discretionary bonus - Rewarding you for your hard work and efforts.
- Family healthcare - (BUPA)
- Company Pension Scheme matched to a limit - Looking forward to the future.
- Minimum 25 days annual leave per year plus 8 bank holidays - Making sure you take time for yourself and switch off.
- 4 weekly pay - which means you get an extra payday a year.
- Digital GP and Wellbeing sessions - Asda genuinely cares so we create a culture where our people can perform at their best, the physical health and mental wellbeing of all our people is very important to us.
- Discount off your shopping at Asda and George - with extra discounts running throughout the year - really makes a difference, saving the colleagues an average of 700 a year.
- Career development and apprenticeship and graduate schemes - we want our colleagues to excel and grow with our business.
- Free city centre parking - you can also use it outside working hours.
Plus, much more!
"That's more like it."
"Find your role"
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media and influencer marketing strategy, integrating organic and boosted efforts to enhance brand engagement and conversion rates.
- Lead and mentor a dynamic team of social media experts, promoting a culture of creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Manage relationships with external agencies, ensuring the delivery of high-quality content and campaign execution that aligns with our strategic goals.
- Conduct regular performance audits of social media campaigns and agency outputs, utilising data-driven insights to optimise strategies and improve ROI.
- Foster strategic partnerships with influencers, ambassadors and content creators, enhancing our brand's visibility and impact. In close alignment with PR, enhance end to end activity ensuring influencer selection, activity, measurement & reporting are all best in class.
- Oversee the creation of engaging, brand-aligned content, ensuring quality and consistency across all social media channels.
- Utilise deep social listening, community management, and insights to inform content strategies, campaign optimisation, and audience engagement initiatives.
- Responsible for overseeing the social media budget, managing expenditures, and forecasting future financial requirements to ensure all marketing activities are cost-effective and deliver maximum ROI.
"Let's find out about you"
We are looking for a candidate who embodies the following:
- A proven track record in social media and influencer marketing, with extensive experience in social strategy development and creative campaign execution.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, capable of inspiring a team towards achieving excellence in creativity and innovation.
- Advanced analytical abilities, with a focus on data-driven decision-making, performance auditing, and the application of social listening and community insights.
- Proficient knowledge of social listening and influencer tools such as Sprinklr and/or Brandwatch.
- Experience in the FMCG sector (highly desirable), with a deep understanding of its fast-paced environment and consumer engagement strategies.
- A commitment to staying ahead of industry trends, with a keen interest in leveraging new technologies and platforms to drive brand engagement and audience growth.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, adept at managing agency partnerships, stakeholder relationships, and team dynamics.
Who You'll Work With
In this pivotal role, you will lead a talented team of social media specialists and collaborate closely with internal departments such as PR, brand marketing, insights, strategy and performance marketing to name a few to create cohesive and impactful marketing campaigns/always on.
You will also manage external agency relationships, ensuring alignment with our brand goals and strategic objectives. This role offers the opportunity to work at the intersection of creativity and analytics, driving forward our social media and influencer initiatives to captivate and engage our audience.
"Find your everything at Asda" - bringing brighter living within everyone's reach.
We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, representative of the communities we serve, and are creating ways to inspire diverse talent to join Asda.