General Manager - London
Premium Pub + Benefits + Bonus + 5 days working + Career pathway ......
Dynamic professional looking to further your career?
Hall & Woodhouse is the Dorset based brewer that owns over 170 high end pub restaurants and inns throughout the South of England. Founded in 1777 we are a family owned company that blends the best traditional values with a progressive and inclusive approach to business. We are recruiting a General Manager to lead our fabulous team in an amazing high energy pub business.
The Prince Edward - No ordinary bar and restaurant - Its a local pub in the middle of Bayswater just a stones throw from Portobello Road, and the bustle of Notting Hill. The pub simply oozes traditional character and charm. Its unique position on the picturesque Princes Square is a great base to relax and enjoy great food, great drink and live sport - It boasts a function room downstairs that can accommodate all kind of functions. From Birthdays to Comedy Nights.
Your rewards as a GM with Hall & Woodhouse:
- Up to 43K salary + highly achievable bonus scheme
- Huge benefits package covering - health, pension, discounts, wellbeing and much more
- Lead an awesome hospitality business
- Security and progression
- All of the support needed to succeed
Be part of something very special:
- Hall & Woodhouse has over 245 years of history in private family ownership
- A fantastic program of new builds, openings and refurbishments together with iconic locations make our pubs exceptional in every way
- A supportive culture that values every individual, with sustainability at it's core
- Pay and benefits that recognize, encourage and reward talent and commitment
Apply you are:
- Able to lead and inspire a team within a fast paced and demanding operation
- An expert with a comprehensive knowledge of quality food and drink, with an eye for detail
- A strategic thinker with a proven record of innovation within a branded context
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good awareness and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to work closely with Op's management in developing the business and its team to their full potential
- Determined to develop and maintain outstanding hospitality for our guests
- A great host who gets a buzz from making people's day
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
If you have what it takes to lead this premium hospitality business, and ideally a good knowledge of the local hospitality landscape, apply today.
pub management, bar, restaurant, assistant manager, cluster manager, multi site, area manager, run a pub