Nail Artist London
Townhouse is the UK's most talked about nail salon brand, reinventing the nail salon experience with luxury treatments in beautiful surroundings.
What we offer:
A role that fits around you! We understand everyone's availability is different, and at Townhouse we offer all types of shifts patterns: Full Time / Part Time / Weekdays only / Weekends only.
- Starting salary of £12.50 per hour plus 100% of tips directly to the nail technician (working one weekend day, or £11.50 starting salary if working weekdays only)
- Salary increase to £13.50 after 1 year of service and £14.00 after 2 years of service.
- Private healthcare and wellness support after 6 weeks in the business - Benefit from the nail industry's first private healthcare package including free telephone / video GP appointments, physiotherapy and treatment in private hospitals if there is a long wait on the NHS
- Shopping discounts - a range of discounts on some of the largest brands to save you money everyday, including ASOS, M&S and Apple
- Birthday Pamper Party: During your birthday month, bring a friend for a free signature manicure/pedicure and a glass of bubbles!
- Social Budget - Every month your manager gets a budget to spend pampering you and your team. Expect treats, lunch at work or a night out - to be agreed with your manager!
- Holiday on us: An extra day paid holiday on your annual allowance for every whole year you have been with Townhouse - up to 5 extra days!
- Employee Discount: 75% discount on treatments
- ELEMIS Discounts: 20% off Mayfair, London Spa (10% on weekends) and 50% off retail products
- Training: enhancing your skill set and learning the Townhouse flawless finish
- Interest free advance - To cover you for any emergencies and to avoid interest costs, we will provide up to a 50 advance for every day you have worked for us in a month
- Refer a Friend: Earn up to 550 for every successful hire you introduce to Townhouse
The role of a Townhouse Nail Technician:
- Being a Townhouse brand ambassador
- Passionate to deliver high quality treatments and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with general salon duties such as keeping the salon presentable and replenishing stock
- Delivering a high standard on cleanliness
NAIL TECH / MANICURIST / NAIL ARTIST
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.