Housekeeper - The Bell Hotel - Aylesbury
We are looking for an energetic housekeeper that loves being part of a team. Has high standards of cleanliness, methodical in your approach and works well under pressure
In some cases, you may need to interact with guests so a warm and welcoming manner, and a can do' attitude is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day cleaning tasks of the venue, ensuring standards of procedures are met. Possessing good levels of cleanliness, with a high attention to detail is essential
Working part of a team, you will need to communicate and work together to complete the tasks on time. You will be using different chemicals, so a good level of understanding of COSHH would be an advantage.
So if you love making things sparkle and being part of a fun team, come and join us.
- Team player
- Good with customers
- Enjoys following procedures.
- Impeccable cleaning skills
- Positive attitude providing unexpected surprises to the team and guests and moments of care, being calm and considerate of fellow colleagues.
- Good communication skills.
- Methodical worker
- COSHH knowledge advantageous
- Previous experience would be an advantage.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% off all food, drink, rooms at all RedCat Venues* (T&C's) apply
- Great opportunities to progress within a growing company
- Free meals on shift.
- 24hrs access to the companies training and development site.
- Wellness Programme