Procurement Officer - London
Artfarm is a one-of-a-kind independent hospitality company founded by Iwan and Manuela Wirth. Renowned for developing and reinventing distinctive sites including The Fife Arms Hotel & The Fish Shop in Scotland, Manuela restaurant in Los Angeles, Roth Bar & Grill and Durslade Farm Shop in Somerset and in London The Audley Public House & Mount St Restaurant & The Farm Shop in London Mayfair - Artfarm uniquely brings together art, community, education, people and place.
Our people are the heart of our operations; they make Artfarm a magical, captivating place to be that offers unforgettable experiences, for our team and guests alike. We will take you on a journey which will inspire, develop and encourage you.
Our Procurement Officer supports the businesses within the Artfarm group with tactical as well as strategic procurement projects as well as taking ownership of the administration and data management of the procurement function and associated processes and systems.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation and management of P2P software for the group. Ensuring all price files within the system are maintained and processes adhered to.
- Take ownership of Procurement projects delivering value for our sites with the support of the Group Procurement Manager.
- Support the Group Procurement Manager in preparations for tenders/ negotiations. Capturing and managing supplier data to influence the procurement strategy.
- Play a key role in the sourcing of new products for new sites and projects, ensuring a smooth implementation of the procurement processes at the new sites.
- Produce a monthly report pack to track procurement functions progress.
- Liaise with suppliers on price reviews and manage the groups price review calendar.
What makes a brilliant Procurement Officer?
- Previous Procurement experience in a fast paced working environment is essential.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills.
- Great organisation with strong time management prioritisation and execution.
- A natural problem solver, able to think of creative ways to solve challenges.
- Confident communicator with strong attention to detail.
Be yourself! That's who we're hiring. Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that makes each of us unique. We've got some core values that run through everything that we do, we'd love it if these values resonate with you too! Sustainability is at the heart of Artfarm and every one of the team has a role to play in protecting our planet.
What's in it for you?
- Free annual guest experience for you and a plus one, including 3 course meal, cocktails and a bottle of wine. It's important we experience the magic too!
- Enhanced family friendly policies, including 12 weeks full pay Maternity leave and 2 weeks full pay Paternity leave. These moments matter!
- Health cash plan - a health benefit which allows you to claim back your everyday medical expenses like Dentists and Prescriptions, so you don't have to pay a penny!
- Life Assurance
- Generous Artfarm-wide discounts including;
Up to 50% off room booking at the award-winning, The Fife Arms.
Up to 25% off food and beverage across our properties in Somerset, Scottish Highlands, Los Angeles and London
Up to 30% off our fabulous retail products.
- High street discounts off 1000's retailers through MyArtfarm site and app.
- Amazing socials led by local social committees - bowling, 10k runs or just a cold pint in the pub - there's something for everyone.
- A unique approach to career development and learning opportunities tailored around your individual aspirations and goals.
- Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action - the support there if life ever takes a turn.
- Enhanced pension scheme to help you save into your piggy bank for the future!
- Option to save directly from payroll into an ISA to enhance financial wellbeing
- 25% discount on your personal 02 phone contract.
- Generous Refer a Friend Scheme - up to 1000 to share with your friend!
Think you've got what it takes? We can't wait to hear from you! Apply now!