Kitchen Porter - London
Kitchen Porter - Farm Shop, Mayfair
- 12.00 per hour + Service Charge
- Incredible Industry Leading Benefits: detailed below
- Contracted Hours: Let us know what works for you - we'll flex the best we can
Located over two floors, Farm Shop will sell meat, wine, cider, honey and foraged ingredients from our 1,000 acre farm in Somerset, alongside product from carefully selected farmers, growers and makers from the South-West. Featuring a dedicated butchery counter, deli, cheese room and wine cellar, customers will also be able to purchase charcuterie, cheese and wine to eat in and take-away.
The first Farm Shop opened at Durslade Farm in Bruton, Somerset in 2020. In 2023 it was awarded Specialist Butcher's Shop of the Year and many of our fresh and ambient products have won Great Taste awards over the past two years.
We're on the lookout for people who share our passion for seasonality and sustainability and will champion both our farm and the talented growers and makers who help create our product.
Also as a operational sweetener we close at 22:00 and 16:00 on a Sunday. So no super late nights!
What's in it for you? Hold onto your seat...there's A LOT to get your teeth into!
- A chance to be part of a hugely exciting opening in Mayfair
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Nutritious food and drinks whilst on shift
- Free annual guest experience for you and a plus one, including 3 course meal, cocktails and a bottle of wine. It's important we experience the magic too!
- Enhanced family friendly policies, including 12 weeks full pay Maternity leave and 2 weeks full pay Paternity leave. These moments matter!
- Health cash plan - a health benefit which allows you to claim back your everyday medical expenses like Dentists and Prescriptions, so you don't have to pay a penny!
- Life Assurance
- Generous Artfarm-wide discounts including;
Up to 50% off room booking at the award-winning Independent Hotel of the Year 2021, The Fife Arms.
Up to 25% off food and beverage across our properties in Somerset, Scottish Highlands, Los Angeles and London
Up to 30% off our fabulous retail products.
- High street discounts off 1000's retailers through MyArtfarm site and app.
- Amazing socials led by local social committees - bowling, 10k runs or just a cold pint in the pub - there's something for everyone.
- A unique approach to career development and learning opportunities tailored around your individual aspirations and goals.
- Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action - the support there if life ever takes a turn.
- Enhanced pension scheme to help you save into your piggy bank for the future!
- Option to save directly from payroll into an ISA to enhance financial wellbeing
- 25% discount on your personal 02 phone contract.
- Generous Refer a Friend Scheme - up to 1000 to share with your friend!
Artfarm is a one-of-a-kind independent hospitality company founded by Iwan and Manuela Wirth. Renowned for developing and reinventing distinctive sites including the award-winning Fife Arms Hotel in Braemar, Manuela restaurant in Los Angeles, and Roth Bar & Grill and Durslade Farm Shop in Somerset. Artfarm uniquely brings together art, community, education, people and place.
Like all roles at Artfarm, you can expect your time at work to be fun, varied and challenging. We know from experience that jobs can evolve throughout the lifetime of a role and this in turn gives our people the chance to play to their strengths.
In return we can offer you a unique employee journey that is tailored around your goals and aspirations both professionally and personally.
Artfarm is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We believe that diversity and inclusion in our team is critical to our success, so we seek to recruit, develop, and retain talent from a diverse candidate pool. Sustainability is at the heart of Artfarm and every one of the team has a role to play in protecting our planet.
What are you waiting for? Join the team now! We can't wait to hear from you.