Head Chef - London
At Megan's at the Sorting Office (Islington) we're passionate about delivering amazing food! Our menu serves up delicious food from sunny places; and when you join our kitchen team you get to make them with fresh, high-quality ingredients.
Megan's at the heart of our neighbourhoods and is a truly all-day dining restaurant that offers Head Chefs the opportunity to put your skills into practice, flex your leadership skills and take ownership of your kitchen.
Megan's is one of the fastest growing restaurant groups in the UK. We're coming to new neighbourhoods every few months. So, do you fancy taking the next step in your career leading one of our awesome kitchen teams!?
Life at Megan's
- Competitive salaries, up to 42k pa.
- Access the cash you have worked for before payday via Wagestream.
- Investment in YOU! You'll be provided with comprehensive training when you start, as well as dedicated leadership course to support your continued personal progression & development.
- 48-hour contracts and a commitment ensuring you get a good work/life balance (no late nights),
- Quarterly Bonus scheme - based on core KPI metrics (earn up to 125% bonus),
- Free money if you introduce us to your friends through our Referral scheme (up to 1000),
- 50% off when visiting Megan's with family & friends
- Regular team socials.
- Plus, the standard ones you would expect: auto-enrolment in our pension scheme, holiday, team meals & bottomless hot drinks on shifts.
Are you our next Megan's Head Chefs?
You love high volume, fast paced all day dining environments and are passionate about good food, and are:
- Driven to deliver exceptional operational standards,
- Committed to building and developing a talented team of chefs,
- Work closely with their General Manager and kitchen team to deliver great food and commercial results (with a key focus on site KPIs).
We live by our core values: We are Team Players, We are Results Driven, We are Adaptable, We have GRIT.
Megan's Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.