Night Porter - The Wordsworth Hotel
What makes the perfect pub? Great ales, good food, an inviting atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes.
Once the Earl of Cadogan's shooting lodge, The Wordsworth Hotel offers the ideal retreat to soak up the picture-postcard views and secluded beauty spots that inspired two centuries' worth of Romantic poets and painters.
At The Inn Collection Group, we proudly stay true to our pub roots, creating inns where everyone would like to eat, drink, sleep and explore from. Our people are the key to the success of the group and help us to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Wordsworth Hotel is now looking to recruit a Night Porter.
The Inn Collection Group is a multi award winning pubs with rooms company in outstanding locations across the North of England and Wales. Here at 'ICG' we deliver hospitality by living and breathing our core values of; Customer Focused, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results all with our aim in Making People Happy.
Why Join Inn?
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- 1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Friends & family pass - 15% off bed and breakfast rate
- 50 on the day bookings for bed and breakfast at any of our Inns
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential support
- Weekly pay available
- Tronc (...that's tips to me and you!)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks in our Inns
- Work for an Employer that gives back to their local community via our Give INN Back scheme
- Mental Health awareness within the workplace - Training provided for all managers
- Flexible working available
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Duty Manager
- Greet, check in and out guests
- Deal with all guests enquiries at the bar , reception and over the phone
- Ability to use the till and prepare bills/check in and out
- Serve guests in a professional manner
- Keep the restaurant, lounge and toilets tidy and clean.
- Prepare the restaurant for breakfast and putting out buffet table.
- Patrol the Inn for security checks.
- Follow the department polices, procedures and service standards.
A Successful Night Porter will be:
- Able to work on your own
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Friendly & approachable
- Upbeat & positive attitude
- Great communication & organisational skills