All Store Manager - Milton Keynes All Store Manager Operations - Milton Keynes Contract: Full Time
Salary: 36,000 to 38,000
Contracted Hours: 45
We burst onto the restaurant scene in 1997, when we shook up London and showed the UK a new way of eating. Part of this was the 'kaiten' conveyor belt and colour-coded dishes which made our name.
We're all about fresh, flavoursome, authentic Japanese food. Sushi is what we're famous for, but we also have a mouth-watering range of hot street food available - from traditional classics to innovative fusion dishes. All packed with rich, aromatic flavours and umami. Fast forward to today and we have over 70 restaurants all over the globe, more than 300 kiosks in the UK, with grocery products and pre-pack sushi in most major UK supermarkets.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a love and passion for food to join us on our exciting journey Our people are at the heart of what we do:
- You will be a role model, have an appetite for success and a real thirst for delivering exceptional results.
- You will be ambitious and hungry to learn.
- You will always strive to do your best.
- You will be enthusiastic and have a positive disposition.
- You will embrace challenges head on, with a willing can-do attitude.
- You will want to be part of our success story.
What you'll be doing:
- As All Store Manager you will have complete responsibility for each and every area of the Restaurant.
- You will be responsible for the profitability of your restaurant and have a keen eye and impact on each line of cost control in your restaurant.
- You will be hands-on in supporting your Head Chef to achieve their Food Cost targets by ensuring adherence to spec, monitoring yields, checking orders and ensuring all our products are available at all times.
- You will recognise labour as the biggest cost control centre in your restaurant and plan rota's well and minimise team turnover through great hiring, brilliant training and engaging your team.
- You will deliver an exceptional guest experience across each & every shift.
- You will be able to work all sections of the Kitchen with total confidence.
- You will engage your team to keep them motivated, well informed, and passionate about YO! A natural communicator, you will use a variety of mediums to keep your team up to date and in the know.
- People development is key as you rotate responsibilities around your Head Chef, Deputy Manager, Sous Chef & Team Leaders and challenge your team to develop.
- You will be passionate about retaining your Team and know your turnover figures off by heart, you will know succession planning is key and are always one step ahead in ensuring you have the right people in the right place.
- You will keep your people safe and happy with sound HR knowledge and coaching. You will be comfortable in dealing with HR situations and know where to seek the right advice.
- You will utilise all feedback available to make well informed decisions on how to further improve the guest experience.
- You will be keeping in tune with your local environment, you're always on the lookout for innovative ways to drive sales in your restaurant.
We're proud to offer:
- Fantastic working hours
- Free YO! food - What's your favourite YO! dish? Every time you work you can power your shift with a selection of