Squad Member - Chester Squad Member Operations - Cheshire Oaks Contract: Part Time
Contracted Hours: 8
We burst onto the restaurant scene in 1997, when we shook up London and showed the UK a new way of eating. Part of this was the 'kaiten' conveyor belt and colour-coded dishes which made our name.
We're all about fresh, flavoursome, authentic Japanese food. Sushi is what we're famous for, but we also have a mouth-watering range of hot street food available - from traditional classics to innovative fusion dishes. All packed with rich, aromatic flavours and umami. Fast forward to today and we have over 70 restaurants all over the globe, more than 300 kiosks in the UK, with grocery products and pre-pack sushi in most major UK supermarkets.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a love and passion for food to join us on our exciting journey Our people are at the heart of what we do:
- You will be a role model, have an appetite for success and a real thirst for delivering exceptional results.
- You will be ambitious and hungry to learn.
- You will always strive to do your best.
- You will be enthusiastic and have a positive disposition.
- You will embrace challenges head on, with a willing can-do attitude.
- You will want to be part of our success story.
What you'll be doing:
- You will complete all Training to be fully aware how to maintain a safe environment for our Team & Guests.
- You will have a strong knowledge of all our product specs.
- You will be part of the YO! Squad, a real team player who enjoys supporting the rest of your team in the running of a great YO!.
- You will keep yourself well informed of what’s going on and what’s new to YO! by regularly checking YO! 360, attending Team Meetings and interacting with Team Briefs.
- You will work as a team aiming to deliver an exceptional guest experience across each & every shift.
- You will be aware of how you can contribute to the success of your restaurant and its profitability.
- You will be committed to the safety of our Team & Guests within the restaurant.
- You will complete and sing off all cleaning tasks in a timely manner as prescribed in Trail app.
We're proud to offer:
- Fantastic working hours
- Free YO! food - What's your favourite YO! dish? Every time you work you can power your shift with a selection of your choice from our fantastic menu
- Grow with YO!- we will pay for you to achieve professional qualifications (up to Degree level) whilst you work
- Brilliant support services designed to enhance your physical, mental and financial wellbeing including private medical health plan and 24/7 Employee Assistance Line
- Discounted gym membership, cinema tickets, dining out and retail offers are all available by accessing our reward platform
- 50% off your food every time you dine with us for you and 3 friends
- Paid breaks - everyone working within YO! gets paid for every break they take!
- Award-winning sustainability initiatives - We're committed to delivering progress against 9 UN sustainability goals, just some of the actions we've already taken include: 100% of all Salmon