Individual Restaurants has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef to join our team based in Riva blue You will be working on a full time, permanent basis, and in return receive a competitive salary.
Individual Restaurants are one of the UK’s leading privately owned restaurant groups with 30 upmarket Italian and Grill restaurants in central London, major UK cities, affluent towns and their suburbs. Our collection includes Piccolino, Riva Blu, Piccolo and our iconic Bar & Grills.
We are key players in the premium-casual dining market with a stellar reputation as one of the best companies to be part of in our industry.
Our amazing restaurants offer excellent quality of food, and service in beautiful stylish restaurants. “We aim be the best Italian or Grill restaurant in town and to beat guest’s expectations each and every time they visit”.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and great food and who have a flair for delivering excellent customer service to join our team!
As Junior Sous Chef you will be working alongside large brigade of chefs, to deliver the food to the highest of standards and will be given the opportunity to progress in their career.
What will you be doing as our Junior Sous Chef?
- Training and inspiring your team
- Ensuring that Company standards are set and maintained in terms of quality of service
- Assisting in implementing our seasonally changing menu
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen and ensure that all requirements (both statutory and Company) are met in relation to Health & Safety and Food Safety
What are we looking for in our ideal Junior Sous Chef?
- A passion and flair for delivering quality food using fresh ingredients to specification
- Motivated and creative chef with a hands-on approach
- High volume experience providing quality food consistently in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate high standards of personal hygiene in terms of both appearance and working practices
Benefits of becoming our Junior Sous Chef:
-30% off your total food and drink bill at any of our restaurants, any time.
-Access to up to 40% of your earnt wages, savings and financial wellbeing tools through our partners at Wagestream
-Opportunity to develop and achieve industry recognised qualifications through our apprenticeship programme
-Competitive rates of pay – we pay the best to get the best
-Career paths, progression and training through our in house training Academy
-3% employer pension contribution
-10% off at Iceland Foods
-100% of gratuity and service distributed to the restaurant team
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from you as part of the recruitment process, and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. (Asylum, Immigration & Nationality Act 2006)..
If you have the passion and drive to be the best and would like to join our family as our new Junior Sous Chef, please click ‘apply’ today. We would love to hear from you!