Holistic Spa Therapists £30,000 basic plus gratuities Oxfordshire
We are looking for Therapists who are a passionate about holistic therapies, natural products and wellbeing for private country club and hotel in Oxfordshire.
This a brand new 3,000 sqm Spa with 10 treatment rooms, 5 pools, lounge and bar set in 60 acres housed within a Grade II-listed Oxfordshire house.
It will feature 108 bedrooms across the manor house, walled garden, and stables, each with vintage furnishings and warm lighting.
This sprawling country estate will also feature four restaurants: a brasserie, an all-day dining space, a traditional Chinese restaurant and a wood-fired diner.
In addition to the Spa, the wellness offering will also include a 25-metre swimming pool, sunbeds and a bar, while the clubhouse will include a gym, workspace, kids' club and retail space with a hair salon.
If you are an experienced, skilled Therapist living or willing to relocate to Oxfordshire who has the desire to work at the most luxurious Spa with the most lavish features then please apply.
- Greet and welcome guests to the Spa ensuring they feel comfortable and relaxed
- Consult with guests to understand their needs and preferences for Spa treatments
- Provide a wide range of treatments as set out by the Treatments Manager
- Ensure Treatments are clean, well-stocked and well prepared for guests
- Uphold the Spa's standards for cleanliness and hygiene
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and techniques
- To attend meeting and training as requested by the Treatments Manager
- Promote and sell Spa Products and Services to guests
- Work collaboratively with the Spa Team and Managers to ensure a seamless guest experience
- You must have at least 2 to 3 years of experience within the luxury Spa environment
- Qualified to level 2 and level 3 beauty/Spa VTCT or NVQ
- Or hold qualifications with CIBTAC or CIDESCO
- Level 3 massage with additional qualifications in Thai massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- A keen interest in Holistic therapies and wellness
- Experienced in delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Great basic salary of £30,000 per annum plus Gratuities
- 22 days holiday, excluding bank holidays (increasing with length of service), pension and life assurance
- Meals on Duty
- Uniform laundered in-house
- Shuttle bus to and from the Oxfordshire area
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- Hotel room night and F&B discounts
- Lots of opportunity to develop your skills and progress internally
- Regular team get togethers, from regular team drinks to bi-annual parties
- Opportunities to join one of our committees and influence how we do things, how we socialise and how we support the local community
- Great incentives and reward programmes including recommend a friend bonus, employee of the month and much more
- Shifts to be confirmed and opening times to be confirmed, shift working and weekends are to be expected.
Interviews available immediately