Kitchen Porter - Brasserie Blanc Bournemouth
We're looking for passionate people to join our fantastic kitchen team as a Kitchen Porter.
Heartwood Collection is an award-winning collection of cosy pubs and atmospheric brasseries at the heart of their local communities serving great fresh, seasonal food. Brasserie Blanc, the French brasserie business inspired by Raymond Blanc and Heartwood Inns (Formally White Brasserie Company) brands are renowned for being a home-from-home.
Our strength is in our enduring community of like-minded individuals; warm and genuine to our core. Unforgettable moments are rooted in our commitment to seasonality, the curiosity of our people, and the pleasure of our guests.
Kitchen Porter - What we offer:
- Packages including Tronc*
- Full-time and part-time hours to suit your needs
- Stepping Stones - Our industry-leading training and development platform which supports progression for those who want it
- Employee Assistance Program with Hospitality Action
- Instant access to pay you have already earned through EarlyPay
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity package
- Refer a Friend Bonus up to 1500
- Laundered chef whites
- 50% off food at any Heartwood Inns or Brasserie Blanc
- 20% off food at any Heartwood Inns or Brasserie Blanc with friends and family discount
- 10% off company gift cards
- A thoughtful gift to celebrate your birthday
- Long Service Recognition Awards
- The Pantry - 100's of retailers and experience discounts through Reward Gateway
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Kitchen Porter - The Ideal Candidate:
- Desire to cook with fresh and seasonal ingredients to produce fabulous dishes
- Able or willing to learn classical French cooking techniques
- To be a real team player and it is essential that you are flexible
- Have great attention to detail and impeccable standards across the kitchen
- Eager to develop themselves and dishes with guidance for our Chefs
Our investment in your development.
Heartwood Collection currently has 20 pubs and 14 Brasserie Blancs. We aim to grow to 61 sites by 2027 and include pubs with rooms. This could add up to 500 bedrooms to The Collection in the next 4 years. We hope you can be as excited as we are about the opportunities this will provide for you to take your next step and develop your career with us through our bespoke "Stepping Stones" training and development programme.
*Hourly rate is based on National Living Wage plus TRONC, and the TRONC is calculated from the previous 6 months' site average. The rate of TRONC for the site you are applying for will be confirmed and discussed at the interview stage.