Project Manager - Chertsey, Surrey
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
We are hiring for a Project Manager here at Thorpe Park. You will coordinate and deliver professional Project Management Services, serving the resorts portfolio of a wide range of Capital and Opex based projects. Collaborating with numerous functions and stakeholders to ensure quality delivery of projects up to £1,000,000. Projects will vary but will include infrastructure lifecycle replacements such as electrical, drainage, fire alarm system upgrades, building fabric improvements such as refurbishment of office space, bridges, retail outlets, Theming enhancements such as themed ‘land’ works, themed hotel rooms, themed retail outlets and much much more!
Qualifications & Experience
- A recognized Project Management Qualification (Prince2 or similar) is desirable
- Sound understanding of basic IT programs (namely Microsoft packages including Projects, Teams – Excel knowledge is key to this position). Training will be provided when using specialised software
- A reasonable level of numeracy and literacy is required
- Ability and understanding of data gathering and produce a summarised report of key information from it
- Previous Project Management Experience in a similar environment is essential
- Experience and ability in dealing with a variety of stakeholders in a collaborative and constructive way
‘What’s in it for me?’ I hear you ask!
- Alongside a competitive salary…
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Group Personal Pension Plan • FREE tickets to our Merlin attractions worldwide
- 40% discount on LEGO online
- Training & Development opportunities within Thorpe Park and Merlin Entertainments globally
- and much more!
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.